StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was not very impressed with this operation. Order Oxford heated grips, and they said that the part I ordered was no longer made :furious:

Why the hell would it be on your site then?

So I ordered on 3/29 the grips and a sw-motech plate for my glee. Then I got the email on 4/3 about the sub for the correct product.

Today, 12 days after I ordered it, I get a UPS notice that it will be delivered on the 17th.

Holy Hell :furious:

So it takes 20 days to get parts that are in stock?? I could have flown there, spent a week on the beach (Florida) and flown back to Portland. And still had a week to kill.

I also attempted to order a center stand from them but canceled after the ordeal started and they stated it was back ordered.

I dont mind the back order part, just not the poor communication or follow through part.:argue:

·
Registered
104 Posts
It has been 6 business days and I haven't received any shipping info from these bafoons. I called them and they magically provide a UPS tracking number that doesn't track. So I know tracking can take a moment if it was just created. So if nothing changes this time tomorrow I will cancel the whole order.

I can't believe you waited as long as you did.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts