StromTrooper banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to install an Admore kit onto my Givi V46. What's the easiest way to access the break and directional wiring harness on my 2011 Wee? I'm looking for the most direct access point which will give me room to work. It looks impossible to access the harness from behind the seat.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I remove my rear rack and rear fender. Just rotated it to reach the wiring. Easy to do. Just took my time and Admore kit was great.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've used EB in the past. I'm not sure where the adapter connector attaches. Is it the rear break connector by the gas tank or is there another connector behind the rear seat and behind the tools?

·
38,103 Posts
"Brake", not "break". Get with the program. There is a connector where the rear fender meets the rear subframe.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great info there Wolf.

Really like the stuff EB has available for the Wee. All good practical stuff and at reasonable prices. Winning combination imho.

I'm big on the hyper lites for the back. When I get an '12 they will have them too. And the EB harness of course! Yeah I could wire the lites up without it, but what if someone wanted to take them off? what if they failed?

Best to have the harness.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the picture Greywolf. Now I see what needs to be done. Ordered the parts from EB. It looks like you've taken pictures of every aspect of your bike. It's very helpful and much appreciated.

·
38,103 Posts
I did take the plastics off, washed my hands, and took pictures. Black Lab manages to take pics while working on the bike but I've never had what it takes to break away from what I'm doing and applying grease to the camera.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts