StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Vee has a plugged fuel filter but I'm not able to do the filter bypass until Sunday. So in the meantime I've been riding the Moto Guzzi Breva 750. This is the bike that changed my life & forever saved me from the cruiser world. One ride & I vowed to never go back to that life. As much as I loved the Guzzi, something was missing.

That's what sent me in search of a Vee...something was missing & I found it in the Vee.

And now I miss it dearly! The Guzzi may have changed my life, but the Vee won my heart & soul.

Sunday can't get here soon enough!!!

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
I did a Google search on Breva 750. Very nice looking machine. (I guess Italian bikes are all sharp looking?) Poor you. Having to choose between one or the other. I feel for you man. Really, I do.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a Google search on Breva 750. Very nice looking machine. (I guess Italian bikes are all sharp looking?) Poor you. Having to choose between one or the other. I feel for you man. Really, I do.
It is a gorgeous machine, but no real power & believe it or not it very much lacks in handling compared to the Vee.

This is mine.

·
Premium Member
4,103 Posts
Guzzi has no presence where I live. None at all. Italian bikes bigger than scooters have nearly no presence either. Once I saw a Diavale (sp?) What can I say, fricking sexy looking bikes. I feel so bad for you two with your spare Guzzis. Really, I do.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guzzi has no presence where I live. None at all. Italian bikes bigger than scooters have nearly no presence either. Once I saw a Diavale (sp?) What can I say, fricking sexy looking bikes. I feel so bad for you two with your spare Guzzis. Really, I do.
It's only a spare because I haven't found a buyer yet. FL, like WI, is HD country.

So make an offer & then I can feel bad for you & your spare Guzzi! :green_lol:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
266 Posts
Guzzi dealer on Bluemound........not really sure where but they advertise the new stuff on craigslist all the time....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts