StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
StromTrooper.com Founder
11,285 Posts
I set up this forum as a place to store all important information about V-Stroms. For example, you can post links to bike reviews, copies of tech bullitens, excellent posts that merit a permanent place, etc.

Polls on members and their bikes have become the main use of this forum.

Subject lines should be obvious as to what the thread contains.
For example if you want to link a bike review from Motorcycle News of the 2007 DL-650, make your subject RIDE REVIEW MCN 2007 DL-650.

It is important that we make this thread a good resource.
Go get em'

Brendan

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
324 Posts
You hit the jackpot Brendan! :lol:
I've posted every Strom related test from my site that I've found in the last 2 years! And it nearly killed me.....but I hate to see an empty forum.
If any new Strom ones appear (I check weekly) then I'll add them in here as well.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
mokusbajusz said:
I am wondering if it makes sense to post reviews on other languages than english?
We have a few in Hungarian, but I am afraid they would be read only by me... :cry:
I would say go ahead and post it, just put the language in the title. You never know, you might influence another of your countrymen to buy one...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Brendan,

I think something may have happened in the conversion to the new software -- there used to be a ton of review listings and now they're gone. . . Thought you might want to know.

Stan.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Okay, I just got it! The "Display Options" box at the bottom of the page has the option of "display all threads from the beginning." A simple click, and voila! All the posts return to their rightful place.

I kept waiting for the "Admin" to change something in the Admin CP, so I looked further, and there it was.

Thanks, Pete, for the tip!

Stan.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Okay, I just got it! The "Display Options" box at the bottom of the page has the option of "display all threads from the beginning." A simple click, and voila! All the posts return to their rightful place.

I kept waiting for the "Admin" to change something in the Admin CP, so I looked further, and there it was.

Thanks, Pete, for the tip!

Stan.
No probs Stan!
For everybody's convenience it really needs an Admin to make the change in the Admin CP so the whole board gets opened up as soon as you view a section.
Until somebody does that, all members will have to manually set their preferences.

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Sorry, Hungarian is beyond me. What's it say?
What do you think? ;)

Well, I don't want to translate the whole review, but some sentences:

"Suzuki has a weapon that force the others to do something urgently..."
"...the Suzuki engine plays in a different league..."
"...the suspension of the Strom feels home on every type of road surface..."

Additionally all the technical parameters (acceleration, top speed, moment) of the DL are better than its concurrents except the mpg which is better for BMW.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts