StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went outside this morning and there was a branch about 6 or 7 inches in diameter laying on my bike.... All is well starts fine, rides fine. But snapped my puig screen in half and snapped right mirror off. Never really liked puig screen was to tall so no biggie there, stock one going back on. Any recommendations for cheap Amazon mirrors?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Aprilia mirrors are considered an upgrade to some. Stylish and supposed to help with wind management. I've got a set on mine and really like them. Amazon has some knockoffs for $15.99 that look just like the Aprilia OEM mirrors

https://www.amazon.com/Rearview-mirrors-Aprilia-Motard-Pegaso/dp/B00RM8XUEG/ref=asc_df_B00RM8XUEG/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312034016842&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8683619593386981679&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027651&hvtargid=pla-569919179031&psc=1

·
Vendor
5,236 Posts
I'm curious about "how" the mirror broke. Or more accurately "where" the mirror broke. Was it the big plastic and glass piece on top or did it break down at the bottom where it attaches to the handlebar. The point being was the perch damaged?

If so, you will need more than mirrors.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a set of the Amazon Mictuning on my KLR650...work better than stock (that's not saying much). Would buy again without hesitation.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Two years ago an 85' pin oak was blown down (microburst) in our back yard. It lowered our garage, and totaled a car parked in the driveway. Glad you escaped with relatively little damage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts