StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ex- moderator
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thomas Kinzer of CycleWorld magazine has kindly offered a size medium Suzuki jacket to the first person who pm's me the correct answer to the following question:

In what issue of Cycle World magazine was the V-Strom first featured?

Important - there is only one jacket..and its a medium. I have a picture of it, but cant figure out how to post it..pm me your email addy and I'll send you a pic of it

·
Ex- moderator
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1st pm received...answer sent off to Thomas Kinzer @ Cycle World

·
Ex- moderator
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2nd answer received a day or so ago...Both answers sent off to Thomas Kinzer @ CycleWorld...waiting for a reply.( not very patiently...lol)

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
This one!

·
Ex- moderator
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3 pm's received...Janice Clanfields entry received as well...Still waiting for Thomas Kinzer to check his facebook account and get back to me....

·
Ex- moderator
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have received the correct answer from Thomas Kinzer at CycleWorld..and have notified the winner

May 2002 is correct. Let me know what name/address/phone number for shipping. I promise not to give it to the marketing guys, just for shipping. or have winner contact me

Thanks, Bob!

If you or the winner/participants are stoked about what we're doing, please tell your friends to Like our page on Facebook.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts