StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Nice. What camera did you use? Don't you wish that everyone that blew wet grass onto a main highway had to ride a bike through it at least once in their life?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. What camera did you use? Don't you wish that everyone that blew wet grass onto a main highway had to ride a bike through it at least once in their life?
I have a GoPro Hero 2 mounted on the handlebar next to the clutch mount and use the 1080 narrow selection to minimize interference from the windshield on the Strom.
Yes, grass cutters here often discharge on to the roadway. It can be a problem if wet and on a turn (as it often is).

·
Registered
265 Posts
I was up on Ft Mtn the same day. There was a wrecker pulling some sportbike off the guard rail. I love riding over Ft Mtn!

·
Registered
2 Posts
On wet grass

I used to get pissed when I came upon wet grass in the road. That all changed when my wife inherited the family farm. I now have to mow 1300 ft. Of road front. Every mower made today discharges out the left side, which means to mow off the road you have to turn your back to oncoming traffic. Have you ever had a half full can of Coors bounce off the seat back or had a drunk just miss taking you out? I now mow facing traffic. I'm NOT getting taken out by NO CAGERS!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Correction

In last post I stated mowers discharge out the left side,everyone knows they discharge out the right. Anyway the point is most places u find grass in the road are rural areas with limited sight distance and no paved shoulder. You get two cars and a mower on the road at the same guess who draws the short straw. That's why I mow facing traffic, when a car approaches I abort and head for the pasture until it's clear, after all we just want to live long enough to kiss our family goodnight.
Ride safe. Rick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts