StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
A recent study by yours truly indicates that yellow Vees are the fastest, easiest to see & pull the most chicks.

Talk amongst yourselves.

:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weird...the forum messed with the thread title.

Oh well...was just trying to waste some time on a long boring day....

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Weird...the forum messed with the thread title.

Oh well...was just trying to waste some time on a long boring day....
It wasn't the forum. It was me. Just because you're bored doesn't mean you get to bore everybody else. Let's make titles descriptive enough so people can decide whether they want to look.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
It would be a blast to meet at the Bonneville Salt Flats (in Utah) and play around with Vees and Wees and see who is fastest. Everybody puts $100 in the kitty and the winner in each class takes all. Pretty cool. Now, nobody has been bragging about having the fastest bike, except for the yellow ones. (They do look fast!) So I'm not pointing any fingers when I use the following quote that we used to use when racing RC airplanes and someone was going on and on about their design or modification: The bullsh*t stops when the green flag drops.

·
Administrator
13,810 Posts
Now, nobody has been bragging about having the fastest bike, except for the yellow ones. ...
And everyone knows that RED is fastest anyway. (BTW I know it and my 2012 DL650 is Black. That's because I'm not fast.)

..Tom

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It wasn't the forum. It was me. Just because you're bored doesn't mean you get to bore everybody else. Let's make titles descriptive enough so people can decide whether they want to look.
Well I suppose if you have the power to make that decision them I would humbly request you edit my material so it still comes across as intended. In this case the thread title was part of the first sentence. Your edit, unfortunately, distorts that.

Thank you.

Guess there is some truth to the stereotype about Vstrom riders as posted in the "drunk rider down" thread? I'll keep that in mind for future reference. You're welcome.

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts

Yellow is not only the fastest, but the prettiest.

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
It would be a blast to meet at the Bonneville Salt Flats (in Utah) and play around with Vees and Wees and see who is fastest. Everybody puts $100 in the kitty and the winner in each class takes all. Pretty cool. Now, nobody has been bragging about having the fastest bike, except for the yellow ones. (They do look fast!) So I'm not pointing any fingers when I use the following quote that we used to use when racing RC airplanes and someone was going on and on about their design or modification: The bullsh*t stops when the green flag drops.
You know, everyone could just save their travelling money and send me the prize cash. It would save a lot of time and effort just to be outridden by a girl on a yellow bike.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
You know, everyone could just save their travelling money and send me the prize cash. It would save a lot of time and effort just to be outridden by a girl on a yellow bike.
Sorry, I ride with a few strom sisters out here that would not give up the title so easy.....

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
38,103 Posts
My ex-girlfriend told me size doesn't matter.
That may be the best straight line I've ever heard. I bet it will launch a multitude of jokes. The number could be cut in half if we know whether or not you were still together when she said it.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That may be the best straight line I've ever heard. I bet it will launch a multitude of jokes. The number could be cut in half if we know whether or not you were still together when she said it.
Oh we were together when she said it. We broke up because she couldn't remain faithful. Had nothing to do with me.

·
38,103 Posts
Oh we were together when she said it. We broke up because she couldn't remain faithful. Had nothing to do with me.
I think that has surpassed the previous straight line. It's undoubtedly true as it stands but comedians could run with that one until they ran out of breath.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Janice...you's win the wheelie run for sure...

But come on.... an '02 in space blue...the original first generation Vee....sorry folks I'll enjoy the view of the helmet cam pointed at my mirror.... lolololol.... :)

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I think that has surpassed the previous straight line. It's undoubtedly true as it stands but comedians could run with that one until they ran out of breath.
I'm not sure if his last statement just left every one speechless, or was just too easy of a target

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm not sure if his last statement just left every one speechless, or was just too easy of a target
I would venture to guess the guy's probably just having a little fun. Sometimes making jokes without using smilies to point out the humor is very amusing.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I know for a fact that white wees are the slowest. A white wee with a small tailbag looks too much like a cop and everybody slows down in front of me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts