StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got Big One out today for the first time in a couple months. Sunny and in the low 40's. Yes!
Took her over the Mohawk Trail from Shelburne Falls to North Adams and thought I'd stop to take a picture in Florida.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
waiting to hear from an administrator why my picture doesn't upload....:confused:

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hesitating for 2 reasons:
#1: Gary and Co. have been doing such an outstanding job, I'm afraid I could never come close.
#2. I'm going to Romney (the end of April) this year. I'm waiting for the right moment to bring up the topic of "Another?" Campout :fine print:
to my S.O.

Thanks for nudge though. I'll keep it in mind. If I do, the bar will definitely be lowered....

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
waiting to hear from an administrator why my picture doesn't upload....:confused:
You can't drag and drop pictures on this forum. In fact, I've never found a forum where one can drag and drop.

You need to either link to a photo saved on an external photohosting site, e.g., Picasa, Flickr, ImageShack, etc. or upload them using the Manage Attachments feature (scroll down past the Post Icons and Submit Reply section when creating your post.) As you can see, I've attached a pic here.

See http://www.stromtrooper.com/rules-forum-support-help-information-[not-motorcycle-related-questions]/48472-how-do-i-post-pictures-video-faq-howto.html

Attachments

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the link.
ADVRider allows drag and drop. And under this box I'm typing in, there is a dashed outlined box "Drag and Drop File Upload". When I put my photo in there, it appeared to upload in that box.
I've always been able to use the 'manage attachment button under "Attach Files" to upload pictures.
Why has that been disabled?

I'm sure I can figure this out but, as an added step, I have to say, it's one PIA.... Can't you configure it back to the way it was and let us upload jpegs using the 'manage attachments' button? We're not all as computer literate as you.
Just saying' :serious:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Hesitating for 2 reasons:

#1: Gary and Co. have been doing such an outstanding job, I'm afraid I could never come close.

#2. I'm going to Romney (the end of April) this year. I'm waiting for the right moment to bring up the topic of "Another?" Campout :fine print:

to my S.O.

Thanks for nudge though. I'll keep it in mind. If I do, the bar will definitely be lowered....

It doesn't have to be anything extravagant! Gary and Co have actually been denying us from exploring the local food scene by providing us with meals...the bastards! If you do volunteer just reserve the site and make it a big boy event. If you want it....bring it! If you build it......they will come....lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts