StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Y'all! Name is Charlie and I reside in beautiful NW Arkansas near Eureka Springs. Some of the Ozarks best riding is in and around Eureka. I am a 44 year rider (soon to be 45 in December). I have had every imaginable make of dual sport bike at one time or another, but just joined the ranks of V-Strom mania with a new/used 650DL. I pick it up on Friday this week and can't wait.

My Wee is all ready decked out with happy trails panniers, and all of the other adventure gear. Just lacking heated grips and I am going to put a pair of hot puppies on it for now.

The bike has 22K on it but is cherry!

Wondering if anyone is near me? Perhaps if there is, you would care to exchange information and do some riding? Just pm me and I will crank up the bike and be ready to ride in no time.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Charlie ,

I am by no means anywhere near Arkansas , but a big 'ol howdy and congrats on the New/Used DL650 from Western North Carolina to you my good sir !!!!!
Post up some pics of that new honey and get us all droolin' for a ride . The weather here in NC is looking awesome for a nice long ride , so I am gonna try to find something weekend that I haven't ridden this year , and just go for it .

PO

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Slo-Poke! Yes, I love it here.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am going to have to get up there soon, I mostly commute from N Little rock to Maumelle. My rides other than commuting are usually from N Little Rock to Greers Ferry or Start in N Little Rock, 65 to conway then 64/107 then hit 5 then get back on 107 follow back in to Sherwood to NLR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts