StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it?

WHAT IS DISPATCH 1?

DISPATCH 1 IS THE STATE OF THE ART IN ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION AND WIRELESS MANAGEMENT OF ELECTRICAL ACCESSORIES

The world’s best heated garment controller
The world’s best lighting controller
The world’s best electrical distribution system
The world’s best accessory switching and control system

•IT'S A COMPLETELY INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL CONTROL CENTER FOR YOUR MOTORCYCLE

•IT'S A VERSATILE AND POWERFUL HEATED-GARMENT AND SWITCHED-CIRCUIT CONTROLLER THAT MANAGES UP TO 10 ACCESSORIES FROM YOUR COCKPIT

•IT INCLUDES USB AND RJ11 OUTPUTS FOR DIRECTLY POWERING IPHONES, DROIDS, IPODS, IPADS, GPS, AND RADAR DETECTORs

•IT'S A CONTROLLER FOR MODULATING/REGULATING AUXILIARY LIGHTING

•IT'S A REPLACEMENT FOR 2 CONVENTIONAL FUSE BLOCKS

•IT'S SOFTWARE CONFIGURABLE FOR SETTINGS MEMORY, POST-SHUTDOWN OPERATING PARAMETERS, VOLTAGE ALARMS, PWM RATE, AND MUCH MORE

•IT'S A MODULAR SYSTEM THAT CAN BE PURCHASED AS A COMPLETE SYSTEM OR AS A FLEXIBLE AND EXPANDABLE POWER DISTRIBUTION MODULE

Cruiserworks Motorcycle Gear - Home ( not listed yet see on our site , see it here home)

PM me for special Stromtrooper pricing

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
Interesting....!

Curious as to the weatherproof-ness of the underseat controller box?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm interested in learning more about this as I'm currently looking at distribution blocks.

Can you list more information like: 1) Setup. Is this controller mounted somewhere and the actual distribution block is mounted somewhere else? 2) Features. Does it have the option of some accessories being switched and other constant? 3) Load. How many amps can this handle?

Maybe with a diagram or something. I've read your description a couple times, but I'm still kind of confused about this units capabilities, features, and why it's better than maybe another setup. Thanks.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'm interested in learning more about this as I'm currently looking at distribution blocks.

Can you list more information like: 1) Setup. Is this controller mounted somewhere and the actual distribution block is mounted somewhere else? 2) Features. Does it have the option of some accessories being switched and other constant? 3) Load. How many amps can this handle?

Maybe with a diagram or something. I've read your description a couple times, but I'm still kind of confused about this units capabilities, features, and why it's better than maybe another setup. Thanks.
This might help...
Dispatch 1 Motorcycle Power Distribution System - Part 1 - webBikeWorld

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a V2 product visit the website for some details. So far it is very cool. I am having one put on my bike. about

It is very tidy, look at the wiring diagram.

before

1 - 6 of 6 Posts