StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and Gals,

Copied below is an email from the guy who runs www.dualsporttouring.com

I have no interest other then being a customer. He I were speaking of a group buy to him after reading some threads on fork braces and asking him about getting one myself. He came back with this reply.

IT is first come first serve.

>>>>>

Hi Coop,

The V-Strom 650 and 1000 Superbraces are out of stock at the manufacturer, so a group buy would not work very well at this time. In most cases, a group buy is held in the winter when production slows down a little. At this time of the year they are booked solid just keeping up with existing orders.

The good news is that I have both the 650 and 1000 Superbrace in stock, from the old inventory I purchased from Sport Touring Accessories after I left there, and these are at the old price of $157.95 versus this years price of $165.95.

I know this is far from a Group Buy price, but for all orders I get until my current supply runs out, I would sell these at $150 and deliver them to the lower 48 for free. I may be able to get a few more at last years price from another dealer as well.

It would be important that the people who order enter the phrase STROMTROOPER in the comments field when they are checking out, to ensure they get the right price. I would prefer orders be placed on the web site. Also, no one gets charged until the item is shipped. That's one of our policies.

Take care Coop,

Francois

Dual Sport Touring
2887 W Lamar Alexander Parkway
Friendsville, TN 37737

http://www.dualsporttouring.com

>>>>

If you want to get in do so, if not. No interest in the company other then I have been a long time customer of Francois and he is a real rider and all around great guy.

Coop

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
I won mine. :D

Mu-ha-ha!

·
$tromtrooper
845 Posts
why do we need fork braces? do they have crooked teeth? jk, no really why do we need them?
Put the "fork brace" words to a search. Soooo many reasons to use one.

·
Registered
109 Posts
that is true but you will also notice that i am quick to respond if someone has a question i can answer for them quickly, its a give and take, i did the search, i think im going to order one.
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts