StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have progressed to the point of being able to include thumbnail pictures within the text (describing the pictures). My question is how do I replace the thumbnail pictures with either full size or half size pictures in a post. My objective is to alternate descriptions (i.e., text) with pictures. Thanks

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts

·
38,104 Posts
Thanks Graywolf. Is there any way to use PICASSA?
Sure. Here's somebody's Picasa pic. I use Flickr myself. Make sure the pictures are public.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ahh, after checking the "how to" link, now I see the obvious resemblance between Graywolf and Greywolf.

·
38,104 Posts
Ahh, after checking the "how to" link, now I see the obvious resemblance between Graywolf and Greywolf.
It's the reason for the big red E in my sig.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I upload all my photos to dropbox and use the embed image function to insert them into a thread. Works pretty well imo

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I click of the photo I wish to embed, then right click, highlight properties, copy the properties. Go to your thread then type
, then preview to see if ya got it right.

It important to keep the images midsize or smaller unless there is something very detailed you wish to speak about. Not only are images slow to load for some,they take up bandwidth which cost the host money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts