StromTrooper banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this bike. Hacking it is so easy and addictive, I can make it into whatever I want.

Downside is I've spent half the bike's value in mods :green_lol:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
You aren't addicted until you exceed the bike's cost when new. DAMHIKT.
And, I thought I was going to be treated to a thread where someone had actually done something interesting to their bike, and shared the photos!

I can relate to the ease with which the bike can be "hacked" though.

B.L.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And, I thought I was going to be treated to a thread where someone had actually done something interesting to their bike, and shared the photos!
It's a little dark out, but allow me to retort!

I'd say the most interesting bits are the new headlight/turn signal mount, and the ugly if functional instrument cluster mount.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhhh..... Yep. That's quite a cluster. :confused:
I didn't know what else to do with it at the time, and I was moving :\

Seeing as I have a Scotts steering damper on the way, I suspect I'm going to have to find a new way to mount it ;)

Cool thing there's a GOPRO mount epoxied on the underside of it.

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
Alright!!!! No we are talking!!!

A word of caution though. If you ride in the rain, without a front fender, YOU WILL short out the instrument cluster if you don't totally protect the backside of it. Water will shoot up, off of the wheel, and drive itself right into the cluster.

Been there and done that!

Good Job!

B.L.

·
Registered
485 Posts
It's a little dark out, but allow me to retort!...
These Wee's/Vee's look so much better without the fairing! I like it -- nicely done, even if (as you say) the instrument cluster was a bit of a rush job :)

I'm still working up the courage to do something like that to mine, so I love to see bikes like yours to keep me inspired. Thanks for sharing!

By the way, how do you like the Loobman oiler?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts