StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wee Strom just left with its new owner, for the first time in 35 years I am now without motorcycle. Lots of memories, trips and the simple koy and freedom of the open road, just you, your bike and all the beauty of nature. Its been a good run, no tickets or accidents. This site has been a good source of info and a good place to share the love of riding. I will always be looking for the next bike, and may check in from time to time, just for fun and info. Thanks and ride safe!

·
Registered
107 Posts
That is a good run. Best of luck in hunt for next bike. Keep riding, it wil keep u young.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
4,306 Posts
They say if you ride a motorcycle, it keeps your brain active and sharp. Exercising your brain while relaxing your soul.

What bike are you considering? Have any dreams?

·
Registered
6,709 Posts
In life you should apply the rock climbers theory

Never let go of one thing until you have a firm grasp on something else

·
Registered
523 Posts
While you're looking for your next bike, stop and check out the 2012 Wee :) You might be back here sooner than later.

Anything you decide, safe travels dude. Keep the rubber-side down.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
My Wee Strom just left with its new owner, for the first time in 35 years I am now without motorcycle. Lots of memories, trips and the simple koy and freedom of the open road, just you, your bike and all the beauty of nature. Its been a good run, no tickets or accidents. This site has been a good source of info and a good place to share the love of riding. I will always be looking for the next bike, and may check in from time to time, just for fun and info. Thanks and ride safe!
Good luck,

This sounds like a good excuse for taking a bunch of test rides, as the weather allows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts