StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to remind everyone that the sale section on this forum is a great place to buy and sell items. Small markets like the forum are generally a great place to be confident you will get things done without problems. This said, I do wish that - if you place something there for sale, please be courteous and check back often to see if there has been any response. If you do not visit the forum very often, Maybe criaglist would be a better choice. Maybe it would be better if the random forum visitor would post alternate was to contact them. I have tried PM but my instance does not seem get any response.

There, now I feel better!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
I would like to remind everyone that the sale section on this forum is a great place to buy and sell items. Small markets like the forum are generally a great place to be confident you will get things done without problems. This said, I do wish that - if you place something there for sale, please be courteous and check back often to see if there has been any response. If you do not visit the forum very often, Maybe criaglist would be a better choice. Maybe it would be better if the random forum visitor would post alternate was to contact them. I have tried PM but my instance does not seem get any response.

There, now I feel better!! :thumbup:
I found that a very workable solution is to set up an email address specifically for the items you are selling, and direct interested people to respond to that email address rather than responding in the forum or through the private message feature. People tend to be more diligent about checking their email, and it's a lot easier to keep track of who responds to the ad (plus, responses don't get lost in the shuffle when the thread veers off topic).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts