StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red Wee Strom at 1:30 PM, headed eastbound on SR44 about 8 miles east of Inverness, FL. Riding 2up. I was westbound on a blue Wee. We saw each other and did the wave thing.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Mike, I also seen a Blue Wee, 2 up about 12:30 heading North on US 19. Might be the same guy.
I was riding with a bunch on HD riders and Lou Whitney was riding with us. At least we got to show him what a good time the HD riders can have.
Also where were you at, if you were that close why did you not come with us> We had 40 HD riders and 2 sport bikes and 1 good bike, Lou's V-Strom. haha
Charlie

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Wee I saw was red. Mine was the blue one and as far as I know no one was on the back :lol:

My company put together a group ride to Leesburg and I too was one among the many HD's. Spent the whole time at the rear of the group hanging back so I didn't have to hear the loud pipes. After Leesburg I split off and headed over to your area for some better roads. The HD guys only wanted to ride straight 4 lane roads :(

·
Registered
580 Posts
Sorry I assumed you said Blue, why I don't know, senior moment I guess. Did you not see Lou Whitney following the pack. Should have turned around and came with us. I led these HD riders on some great twisties and most said they really enjoyed the ride. A few said they didn't but they tried to stay up with us. Lou said he got tired of following the HD's so he past a few and caught up with us. Maybe next time you will hollar when up in our area..

Anne pointed you out and at a glimps I though you were 2 up. Maybe the HD was shaking so bad I could not see. haha

Charlie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts