StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see, snow on friday, warm weather saturday...yea, lets get it out, we can do this!. Enough of this B U L L S h i t! Its been a long winter here in the NE, I was able to set my soul free, at least once I got off the back roads. I was running the cages tire groves due to ice and snow, but once i hit the open road....ahhh, I remember this, no where to be, no particular place to go, laughing at gas prices, no worries no cares. I got allot of strange looks from oncoming traffic, and I have to say, I didn't wave at any bikes...because I saw only one...and i was on it!
SCREW WINTER!

·
Registered
82 Posts
400km this week

Not that I wanted to take a weeks holidays in the middle of winter but... when you have to take time off, you have to take time off. Lucky for me, the weather has been nice (for end Feb) and I have been able to put 400km on the bike so far this week, 200 today. Got to hurry and get those work-in KM out of the way so I can giv-er. Loking forward to the 2000km trip to Ontario in early May

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right on! With gas prices on the increase down this way, I am looking to get more time in during the off season. Problem is where I work, I have to clear metal detectors and xray, so I am undesided on my apparel. The guards will freak when they see my heated liner on Xray (US Nuclear facility) and I don't think my Sidis will clear the metal detectors. They all (Guards)tote heavy metal and appear new, so I am very apprehensive about trying to get through the gaulet with my winter gear on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts