StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had 8 days to take off on the Strom. Left Bend, Oregon and headed east. Plan was to ride as much gravel and dirt as I could find enroute to the MacGruder Corridor and other routes in Idaho. Great trip, weather and a total blast. First day out met this guy alongside the road. Quite a character with a story...

Gotta love this country out west. So much to ride. Photo dump of the weeks ride.....

Rode the MacGruder Corridor. Great ride and scenery.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
good looking pics! and some gorgeous views! the more of these pic's i see the more i can't wait to be able to go out on my own ride next year.

is there any way you could maybe make a map of the route you took over all? i hope to be planning a ride in the these states next year as well and i want to make sure i hit up all the good areas!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Excellent pics!

I just rode through some of the Idaho area a couple of weeks ago on a weekend trip from Spokane to Kooskia, Kamiah and the surrounding area. Some awesome twisties east of Lewiston and south of Orofino. I would love to do the entire MacGruder corridor sometime.

Your photos do the area justice - just beautiful.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks like a great trip. Thanks for sharing the photos!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good looking pics! and some gorgeous views! the more of these pic's i see the more i can't wait to be able to go out on my own ride next year.

is there any way you could maybe make a map of the route you took over all? i hope to be planning a ride in the these states next year as well and i want to make sure i hit up all the good areas!
Nice stuff! Lonely dirt roads with a view.
Some very nice photos.... I'll be out in Bend next summer around July.... wonderful area to visit and ride.
I just rode through some of the Idaho area a couple of weeks ago on a weekend trip from Spokane to Kooskia, Kamiah and the surrounding area. Some awesome twisties east of Lewiston and south of Orofino. I would love to do the entire MacGruder corridor sometime.

Your photos do the area justice - just beautiful.
Looks like a great trip. Thanks for sharing the photos!
Thanks guys for the atta boys on the pics. Had a great trip. The MacGruder Corridor is a must ride if you're out this way. If you're ever in Bend drop me a line if you need a place to stay or want some info on riding in the area.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That is exactly the kind of riding I enjoy - hitting the backroads of the west. Great photos of what appears to have been a mighty fine trip. Congrats on making the time to do it, and thanks for posting!

CW

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wow, great pix! Must have been a enjoyable ride.
I gotta get out there and ride someday!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts