StromTrooper banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Eagleeye, hope you can work it out. You'll be missed.

2 week from today to the official start. Got my first haircut in 4 months, so now I'm ready.
I'll be there on Wed. See you there.

Reactions: Highwayman2016

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Yeah I'll miss seeing you all this year, but not in the cards.

Reactions: Highwayman2016

·
Registered
366 Posts
Do you suppose there will be cabins available? I was originally slated to tent, but after 3 nights in my little cocoon, a bed might be welcome.

Relax and have a homebrew

Autocorrect is my new enema

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Call- # is 800 562-3254

Reactions: booghotfoot

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
I know that not everyone will read this, but if you a for sure coming please post here. With all thats gone on I've lost my list and would like some kind of head count.
I also post this on Facebook Cache Rally.

Thanks everyone. See you next week
Don

·
Registered
366 Posts
I might not be able to make it, discovered bad beating in rear wheel today. I was changing my rear tire and had about 1/8" wobble lateral in the sprocket. Pulled the tire, inspected the bearing, made we had the #8 spacer in right, reinstalled and still had wobble. The axle had a tiny movement, so we drove the bearing out. It was low on grease, but otherwise felt okay.

Cush dampers still in nice shape. Got the new Mitas E07+ rear mounted, new sprockets (JT stock gearing) and chain (D.I.D.) so it should be quick to put it all back together to roll.

Well, now I'm committed to install a new bearing and seal in the sprocket hub. Ordered one from partzilla. Paid expedited shipping. My confirmation said I could expect 7-8 day delay. Sh!t.
But, Fingers still crossed.

If it arrives by Monday, I can leave Tues and get there mid friday. If not, I'll be disappointed.

I'll post an update when I find out.

Relax and have a homebrew

Autocorrect is my new enema

Reactions: Mak10

·
Registered
366 Posts
Got my shipping notice today. Should get the bearing late Tuesday. That means Wednesday install (my Wee is 70 miles from home at friend's place. Its a 1300 + mile ride for me. I'm in it for the pleasure not endurance, so sorry to say I'll be missing you all. Disappointed for sure. But life goes on.

Autocorrect is my new enema.
Relax and have a homebrew.

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Saw that report for Manila. Looking good. Just wish my Monday departure was like that. Fair chance of rain until I'm a couple hundred south of Spokane.

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Thanks for the invite Mak10, but a friend and I have already set our plans,

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Out at 8AM for a Wed. arrival. See you there.

Don

81 - 100 of 120 Posts