StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with my dealer. (motorcycle) He said he has 2 new 2003 DL1000 V-Strom's, both are yellow, and he wants to sell them really bad - Dealer Cost!! You see - Minnesota right now is under about 2 feet of snow and things are slow. We havent had the 2004 show yet. Things will pick up then. Check it out - call Andy at 651-415-9450

I bought a V-Strom from Andy back in October, he treated me well. There is nothing in this for me I assure you. It kind of reads like an add though doesn't it? I have a silver DL1000 2003 it is in my work shop right now. So far I have mounted the OEM Kappa bags on SW Motech removable hardware from Twisted Throttle - really nice stuff. I have the GIVI crash bars also and a Sigma bicycle computer. I have ordered the Wilbers springs for both the front and rear from Klaus Heuneke. (sp) Wilbers progressive springs for the front and the approx. 25% stiffer for the rear. When they arrive I will install the Seth LaForge +8mm rear links and spacer. Can't wait to ride. Spring had better come soon or I will be to broke to ride.
Ron

1 - 1 of 1 Posts