StromTrooper banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
14,166 Posts
90 miles from Gardiner. According to Bing maps it's 144 or 138 if you go North or South from Virginia City.
Is there some other Snakey back road?

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
90 miles from Gardiner. According to Bing maps it's 144 or 138 if you go North or South from Virginia City.
Is there some other Snakey back road?

You are right.....I measured from West Yellowstone and forgot to change it when I posted...so 139 ish from Gardiner through the park.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)

·
Registered
797 Posts
The Confederate Contingent may have a friend on a Harley tagging along.

I’m all about a trip to a ghost town.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Fifty-six

If you're coming to the gathering, and passing through the Salt Lake City area you are welcome to stay at my house. I'll leave for Gardiner Thursday morning 13th and get there late afternoon.... about 450 miles.

I won't be returning home directly after the rally so you'll need to make other arrangements for that part.

I think there is one or maybe two that are going to stay with me so you might be sleeping on the floor (bring a pad)... but we have 4 bathrooms and a LOT of floor space, everyone will fit one way or another.... :D

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
48 days to go.
Time to start thinking about committing so we can get a head count around the end of May.
See you there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi Don-

Greg and I should be able to make it-bringing a couple Beemers to the party. Just need to make sure the time off from work is squared away.

I'll touch base with you as we get closer. Shoot me a text or PM. Hopefully we can all ride over and back together.

Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Committed. I’ll likely leave Alabama a week beforehand and take a Northern route through the Black Hills.

·
Registered
14,166 Posts
Unless I stuff the wife in a home soon, I'll be a no show. All Y'alls have fun.
The aging process isn't always beautiful.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Unless I stuff the wife in a home soon, I'll be a no show. All Y'alls have fun.
The aging process isn't always beautiful.
Sorry to hear that. Your bride is more important than the trip though.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Wishing I could go
Will be watching the reports.
Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

41 - 60 of 98 Posts