StromTrooper banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need to replace your bike’s sagging OEM chain but don’t require new sprockets? Then look no further than this killer deal on a DiD 525 ZVM2 Motorcycle Chain!

We’ll ship it anywhere in the lower 48 states for $69!

Many OEM chains are of 525 pitch, so replacing your bike’s worn out chain should be a snap! The ZVM2’s X-rings produce 50% less friction, giving you up to twice as much useful life as a standard O-ring chain. With an average tensile strength of 9,000lbs, this chain is suitable for applications of up to 1,100cc.

At 110 links long, about all you’ll need is a good riveting tool, which we can easily supply if you need.

To order, call Mike at 866.931.6644 x 804 and we’ll get it boxed up and sent to you fast!

We can supply this DiD chain cutting and riveting tool if you need. This is the ultimate chain tool from D.i.D!

Every D.i.D 525 ZVM2 chain comes with a rivet link.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
V-Stroms have 112, 116 or 118 links depending on the model. Are you sure about the 110 link chain?

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
What would be the price of a 116 length. I'll order one if it's near this price

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
V-Stroms have 112, 116 or 118 links depending on the model. Are you sure about the 110 link chain?
What would be the price of a 116 length. I'll order one if it's near this price
I understand that is will not fit on this bike but we got such a good deal on them we thought we would offer to everyone. Some of you have multiple bikes, this is more designed for the 600's.

·
Premium Member
3,735 Posts
I really think you guys need to edit the first line in your original post. Since this chain won't fit a V-Strom it's quite misleading.

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Heh, I'll order one for my strom since I have lots of NEW spare DID 525 chain - just takes an extra riveted link.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts