StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 20th, around 7:30 PM.
I was headed south on Rt.3 toward Mt.Vernon. That was a fast fun trip through the hills and curves (sadly, I don't know the road as well you, so the blind pops kept me slowing down).

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Hey Jester, how often are you up that way? There's a couple of us that live in that area and are always looking for excuses to get out and ride. I used to live in Mt. V before moving out to west of Centerburg so I know what you mean by there being some good roads out there.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I run Rt.3 whenever I head up to my parents house for a visit, much more fun than slabbing up 71. Folks live south of Youngstown, so I'll run up 3 to Wooster and then grab 30 for a bit until I find another side road to snag.

I'll go up to Mohican just about any weekend afternoon. It's not to far of a ride for some wonderful scenery and roads.

·
Premium Member
839 Posts
Once I get my new chain installed, I'll be up for a trip. And I'm sure we can talk BigB into it as well ;) We've even discussed meeting the North Coast crowd for a breakfast and Rt 3 was the route I was looking at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts