StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid $6200 for mine from a dealership in Duluth MN. Another dealer 20 miles away quoted the same price. Did not have to haggle with them, i think they were glad to sell one, as they were only going to get two of the 650's, and the market is heavy into crusiers. I have over 1500 miles on mine, and have really enjoyed the bike. Installed a top trunk, and it is very handy for the commute to work. Still have not seen many bikes on the rode, only the Harleys parked in front of the local bars.

·
Registered
244 Posts
was quoted $6500 otd here in eastern nc today... both local dealers were willing to sell at that price.

one had a black one, the other had a blue one.

i'll take one of each ! :lol:

al

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$6100 for a black one in Oklahoma City...but the dealer went to Little Rock to get it. He's got a blue on in the showroom.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Talk 'em DOWN :)

The 04 V Strom is quoted out at $6599 but I paid ($5999) last week. Helps that I know the guy! They also charged like $150 dest fee and 5% tax (gotta love Maine)... I could have bought a SV650 for $200 less at another dealer, but I loved the VStrom a lot better! I know I made the right choice.

·
Registered
244 Posts
the $6500 i was quote included everything (tax, tags, prep, frieght, etc) and with a full tank of gas.

so the actual price of the bike is around $6000

al

1 - 10 of 10 Posts