StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at (pretty sure I'm going to buy) a 2015 650. The OP took off both mirrors for some reason when he bought the bike and now they're gone. What are some decent mirrors and where on the web can I get them.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
I broke the mirrors on my 04 in a get off and bought a cheap-o pair at the local cycle shop for $20.
Google 'replacement mirrors' in the little box at the top of the page. You may find lots o' info.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Some folks like the real Aprilla mirrors, nicer looking and supposedly less buffeting. Of course, more expensive than Chinese ones.

Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm just amazed someone would take off both mirrors and not replace them with something. Wouldn't live long around here without them. I use 4 counting the little round convex ones in the far top corners.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
I have a set on new OEM take offs from a 2013 650

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
I put on 2013 Suzi Gladius mirrors, with mirror extenders. They are sleek, aerodynamic, and with the extenders are pushed out of immediate view with no wind noise or turbulence.

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah, the ebay aprilla knock-offs worked well for me, but I'n not sure how much less buffeting, maybe I should get extenders?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts