StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) A black one riding with a couple of friends in Sandwich, NH at 10:10 AM

2) Two DL-650s from Quebec heading up RT 112 out of Woodstock, NH, (I passed you.), around 12:00 PM.

3) Blue DL-650........I can't remember, but we made "eye contact".

4) Red DL-650 in Newport, Maine. Just getting off of Rt 95 and I was getting on.

5) Red DL-650 on RT 1A in Holden, Maine.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
1) A black one riding with a couple of friends in Sandwich, NH at 10:10 AM

2) Two DL-650s from Quebec heading up RT 112 out of Woodstock, NH, (I passed you.), around 12:00 PM.

3) Blue DL-650........I can't remember, but we made "eye contact".

4) Red DL-650 in Newport, Maine. Just getting off of Rt 95 and I was getting on.

5) Red DL-650 on RT 1A in Holden, Maine.

OK sombody's been telling people about V-Stroms!!
Soon you'll be seeing them everywhere.........:rolleyes:
SO....., Who talked??

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK sombody's been telling people about V-Stroms!!
Soon you'll be seeing them everywhere.........:rolleyes:
SO....., Who talked??

I was thinking that I am going to have to repaint my own bike to a different color; no more "Black Beast" or "Mad Max" as people call the bike. Too many people have seen me.............. Was I misbehavin'?

I figured out what the hole is worn through on the back side of my front fender. Once I discovered it, I have kept an eye on it. It's gotten a little bigger....... I thought if was from hitting that rock in Canada. It wasn't. Hard landings from wheelies and the fender making contact with my homemade PIAA light bar and the tire wearing through the fender.

Looking at reconfiguring the front fender. I don't want to give up my PIAA light bar, (also acts as another pair of footpegs for long trips; leg stretches while riding the bike.), and I don't want to give up the wheelies.....

Oh, what to do..........what to do.........

B.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts