StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a hold on some 5/32 fuel line in Canada for my TBS extensions?
Need connectors too. Searched everywhere. I'm concerned if I use the cheapo clear vinyl tubing like others are using, they are not vacuum rated and may collapse under heavy vacuum.

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Where can I get a hold on some 5/32 fuel line in Canada for my TBS extensions?
Need connectors too. Searched everywhere. I'm concerned if I use the cheapo clear vinyl tubing like others are using, they are not vacuum rated and may collapse under heavy vacuum.
CTC should have the vacuum line. I just used an old chain link to plug them up.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I think that has been my problem all along. I have been searching for "fuel Line" and no one had that size. I better screw my head on and look for the right things before I post again. Thanks for the help! Btw, very ingenious to plug them up with chain pins:)

·
Administrator
13,211 Posts
Vacuum line..

If while you are there you get a set of "connectors" or whatever they are called, you can use the cap that comes off the vacuum port on the throttle bodies to close the whole.

I also have seen Golf Tees being used.

..Tom

I think that has been my problem all along. I have been searching for "fuel Line" and no one had that size. I better screw my head on and look for the right things before I post again. Thanks for the help! Btw, very ingenious to plug them up with chain pins:)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Golf Tees:-D Good idea for the caps, thanks. I jumped the gun and got a set from CDC but at least I will have a few extra now. I don't want to keep starting a new thread here, so want to ask if anyone has a part number for the Suzuki error code computer from the K7 1K? Thought somewhere that they are available. Just curious what they go for for a future purchase, Can't imagine every giving up the Strom, so might as well think about it for fun anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts