StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4000 k through Adirondaks,Vermont,New Hamshire and Maine.
Awesome!
I know many of you have traveled there but for those of you contemplating it all I can say is... GO!
Especially Vermont and New Hamshire.
A person could spends weeks there!
Happy riding

·
Registered
24 Posts
Route map? Favourite roads?

I was thinking about that area, but suspect it will be next year. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I was thinking about that area, but suspect it will be next year. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
I don't think you would be dissapointed with most any area in Vermont or New Hampshire. Had a Harley and a Wing with us so the gravel was pretty much taboo! We went to Rutland Vermont our ( i am from Woodville On 745k) first day which is central west in the state. The good riding starts pretty much right there. We mostly ran what are the high lighted scenic routes on maps. My suggestion to anybody would be to buy a good backroads map and you will probably have one of your best rides ever. Loads of camping all over. 125 from Hancock to Middlebury was an unxpected treat trying to beat a major thunderbanger.
Google Vermont 6 gaps.
I would also like to get back and ride the backroads sometime.
Hope that all is a bit of help to you.
Safe riding

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

As a side note:
If you could manage the time to go on the ride that is planned for August by stromtroopers my thoughts are it will be a great ride and give you a good taste of the riding thats available there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts