Strom Trooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't have many problems with my 2012 canadian exp model, 15400 miles on it now.
Sure the case locks are flimsy, but I think I have the issue solved with teflon lube and constant use and not sure this is a Suzuki issue as these are essentially trax cases.

1. 4 way flashers should activate with ignition in off position
2. Ignition key should not activate parking lights, this could be accidentally turned on in bright sunlight, if necessary provide a switch, but really who uses this, just allow the 4 way flashers to work with key out, maybe have the flashers activate the parking lights too.
3. Suzuki should consider adding a fork brace as standard equipment, this really improves the bikes handling in crosswinds, passing trucks etc.
4. I would like to see some of acknowledgement that Suzuki actually monitors this thread !!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
Based on the changes in the new models, I'd say they do read the forums. They can't acknowledge forum input for legal reasons. The Vee has a front sprocket pickup too. The Speedohealer and SpeedoDRD can fix that.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Also A gps fixes that' But why do you build some thing new that your buyer will have to fix. The same pick up could be used on the front wheel.
I don't believe saying that they have listen to the consumer to build a better product would create a legal problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts