StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I briefly looked at that video and I'm not sure if he gives a link to the tank removal video (if there is one) but it's kind of a bummer that the tank has to come off first, no?

·
Registered
42 Posts
It is a bummer but this is how Vstroms are.
There is a link at the 25th second of the video where I point and say “up here”.
This is the video to remove the fuel tank for a 3rd gen Vstrom. In my channel there is also a vid to reinstall on 5he same model and a 3rd video to remove on a 1st generation Vstrom.

Best,
The Doc

·
Registered
403 Posts
I briefly looked at that video and I'm not sure if he gives a link to the tank removal video (if there is one) but it's kind of a bummer that the tank has to come off first, no?
I've noticed that those links don't always show up, depending on which platform you're viewing the video on. Not a big deal though...just go to YouTube and search for Dr Vstrom. The videos are clearly labeled and pretty easy to find.

By the way Doc, thanks for doing these videos. I find them to be well done and very thorough.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've noticed that those links don't always show up, depending on which platform you're viewing the video on. Not a big deal though...just go to YouTube and search for Dr Vstrom. The videos are clearly labeled and pretty easy to find.

By the way Doc, thanks for doing these videos. I find them to be well done and very thorough.
Agreed, thanks for the great Vids. I'll definitely be watching the Tank Removal Vid again when I'm ready for the required Maintenance.

Thanks Doc !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts