StromTrooper banner

So who's coming?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post this up to let y'all know that "once again it is on"!!! I will post/edit this thread as the time draws closer, just wanted to see the interest thus far......last year was an even bigger turnout than the first one, lets trump that this year!

Brian

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Will BTD be released from prison in time to attend this year?

·
Super Moderator
16,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will BTD be released from prison in time to attend this year?
He is no longer "one of us" but Im sure he will try to convince me to let him ride my C14. I am gonna ride my DR650, Steve and I will be leading more off the pavement rides.....with some very fun pavement sections too.:yesnod:

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
Are we allowed to bring women for tending the fire, cooking and warming the sleeping bag?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
I'll be there on my way to Maine.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Most definitely there!

·
Super Moderator
16,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
44 Posts
Who is going to cook ?

I am gonna ride my DR650, Steve and I will be leading more off the pavement rides.....with some very fun pavement sections too.:yesnod:
B,
Who is going to grill the great grub????? I have been trying to p/u a cheap DS to beat around on. Maybe T will have one by then, if not I will ride the Wee down.
Brian:hurray:

·
Super Moderator
16,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
B,
Who is going to grill the great grub????? I have been trying to p/u a cheap DS to beat around on. Maybe T will have one by then, if not I will ride the Wee down.
Brian:hurray:
No worries my friend........although this year is gonna be allot more simple for me "cause I wanna ride".:yesnod: Thinking of doing grilled chicken wings.....homemade slaw.....yummy baked beans......and something sweet to eat afterwards. Of course I am open to suggestions, and I am very flexible and open minded for good input/output.

·
Super Moderator
16,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm coming! Bruce should be with me on his RT, and after we head out to the Grand Canyon. I don't know if any other Canadians are coming.

..Tom
Yahoo......cant wait to see you boys again, bring some more fella's with ya if you can!

·
Super Moderator
16,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fodder for the roads? hahaha!

..Tom
Hopefully we can have a weekend with no casualties this year........but OHIO roads like to bite ya in the ass!!:yikes:

1 - 20 of 216 Posts