StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on a 6 hour ride with a buddy of mine who just got a KLR650. We rode on hiway, interstate, blacktops, gravel roads, and a little off trail. I tell you that I was a bit envious when we got off trail. The KLR is a totally different beast off road. It made me doubt my Wee. See, I grew up on dirtbikes. I got my first one when I was 5 and my first bicycle when I was 9, so guess which I rode and didn't ride. When I see an offroad bike that I can use on the hiway I just get a heart pang. So, when we got ot a large patch of mud and the KLR just went through it while I had to fight for control, I wasn't too happy with the Wee. We switched bikes for the ride home, he on my Wee and I on his KLR. After about 30 seconds on the KLR on the road, I did not regret buying the Wee. Once we got to the interstate I was really happy I bought the Wee. Once we got off the interstate I asked to switch bikes back, but my friend wouldn't :) He came over this morning and dropped his KLR off for today so he could take my Wee up to his parents house, 3.5 hours by interstate. At this point I just hope I get it back, lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts