StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Sunday morning. Took a ride to New Hope with a couple of friends. I'm parking the bike and to my surprise a fellow strom (black) passes by and salutes.
After a good breakfast, we hit the road again and another strom (red) passes by. We salute and here we go. On 202 another strom (black) and then another strom (color?).
I guess today was the day of the stroms to be out. Were any of you near that area today?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Are you sure that it wasn't dark gray. I rode by a Strom rider parking his bike in New Hope this morning and waved. Some time around 10:00-10:30.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I saw 2 Stroms today also. One was light blue with gray cases on the back and going from 202 to Lambertville then a dark blue one riding 2 up.

Wayne I was thinking about stopping at Van Saint, were there allot ob bikes there? I know allot weekend worriers were out today. They are so dangerous, One guy went to wave at me and almost lost it.

Did the red one have lowers and Flames?? If so it was me. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Jose and Wayne we should post up on SSYSO when we are going out in each others neck of the woods. It would be great to get together and BS some and ride together. I am getting the group ride layed out for April. It is going to be about 200+ miles to the Hawks nest. I'll post it up on SSYSO the end of the month. Hopefully we get a good turnout like last year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts