StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A typical sunny Saturday here in Wine Country, and I was out bagging peaks (Plummer & Pinnacle in MRNP) with my wife...not riding. But I did see some Stroms: black '08 DL650 riding two-up, turning south off WA410 onto US12 at about 2:15pm. Then about 5 minutes later, a silver DL1000, solo rider, didn't see much as he/she was passing. Finally about 2 minutes later, at Many's Market in Naches, I saw a blue '07 DL650 with a Givi trunk parking. I'm determined to find someone from Yakima on here...was it you????

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Well, I'm from Yakima, but live on the other side of 410 nowadays. I was over there Labor Day weekend, on the Sunday for a trip to get a Miner burger for lunch. :D I didn't see any on that trip, maybe next time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haha...The black 08 was my wife and I. We live in Auburn, though. Came into Yakima last night and went to a few of the Winery's today. Had a great ride home across 12 and the across the south side of Rainer NP. A perfect day riding!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha...The black 08 was my wife and I. We live in Auburn, though. Came into Yakima last night and went to a few of the Winery's today. Had a great ride home across 12 and the across the south side of Rainer NP. A perfect day riding!
Outstanding! I'm glad to have finally got a hit on the Hey Look board. You picked a great day to do that ride, I'd just come east on that same route from Reflection Lakes at MRNP. What wineries did you go to? :var_54:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts