·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Counting the days.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Had a test run to Tucson last week hauling the bikes on a trailer. Worked great. Looks like we’ll be hauling them to Idaho. 7X14 utility trailer and a new Toyota Tundra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
405 Posts
I just had Lasik surgery last weekend. Turned out really well. Went from crappy nearsighted to 20:15 distant vision. I have to wear cheaters for close vision, but I can clearly see the gauges on the Wee when in the pilot's seat. This will be my first long ride with new vision. I'm really looking forward to the flexibility of choosing sun glasses, riding without fogging glasses on cool mornings or in the rain, etc.

I'm really looking forward to getting on the road for a few days.
(I hope i'm not being annoying posting too much on this topic...)

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
56 days and counting.

Reactions: Highwayman2016

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Might just be my trip this year. The seed has been planted.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

·
Registered
26 Posts
My assumption was a no, but there is quite a bit of vaccination discussion in this thread, so I was unsure. I would like to put this event on my radar since it's such a beautiful area to ride!

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
As the organizer I say no,but leave it to each individual on how they want to deal with it. Idaho is a no mask state.
I had my 2nd dose almost 2 months ago.

Reactions: notacop

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Hey, has anyone heard from Ken or Andreas?

Reactions: notacop

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Ken- Not recently. Andreas- Been at least 2 years.

Reactions: eagleeye

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Talked to Ken and he will be there. His Facebook account is no longer active and he doesn't troll Stromtroopers anymore,so I just called him to get the skinny .

Reactions: eagleeye

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
31 days to go.

Reactions: Highwayman2016

·
Registered
861 Posts
I just got home from a 6700 mile ride on Tuesday, now I’m reading about this rally, the Revzilla Adv meet in South Dakota, and Richlandrick’s get together, and I’m dying to call in sick for a couple of months and get back on the bike.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts