StromTrooper banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our "Gathering" location in 2021 and I like it is a KOA in Kamiah, ID. They have several options for lodging. Tent sites are standard $28 and deluxe(W/ covered table) $33. Motel out front with 2 options. Queens(2) $93 and King $86. Deluxe cabins(W/ kitchen) start at $135. Town is a mile W. and has everything needed. Lots of great rides in this area, including Lolo Pass. This year reservations are riders responsibility .
This is a Monday - Friday Rally this year. Join us for 1 or all the days.
As always this is a no frills get together for anyone to join in. Most bikes are Stroms and Teneres , but not exclusive of others.
Dinners are often done in group form, but organized loosely.
Hope to see you there.

Don

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got to ride the Whitebird Grade again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is one super ride. Lewiston has the Spiral Hwy. thats not quite as tight, but even better IMHO.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
So, I am pretty sure I am in this year. I will be trailering my Wee to Custer SD. We have friends there, and I'll visit a day or so, and my spouse will stay there while I ride out to Idaho.:)

I've been using Kurvinger to plan my route from there to Kamiah, and have the following 3 days laid out. (Yeah, I could crush it in two, but ...)
Day 1: Custer SD to Cody WY
352mi​
Day 2: Cody WY to Salmon ID
369mi​

Day 3: Salmon ID to Kamiah ID
270mi​
I'm not sure if I want to drag all of my camping gear along, or just find lodging and stay in a camping cabin at the KOA. I'll have to decide soon.
I counting on the SARS-C0V-2 thing being at least in the rear view mirror.
They have cabins and a motel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We do have a Facebook site , but mostly the same info. Very low key event that usually attracts 7-20 people.

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just made my reservation for a motel room(On site). Decided to go deluxe this year.

Reactions: Highwayman2016

·
Registered
K9 Wee
450 Posts
Call me ModernaMan

I got my SARS-CoV-2 first vaccine today. Was on a wait list at an obscure IHS site. It is the Moderna variety.

Relax and have a homebrew

Autocorrect is my new enema

Reactions: happy hooker

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got my second dose 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
K9 Wee
450 Posts
I got my second a week ago. I'm anxious to be more social.

·
Registered
K9 Wee
450 Posts
I put in my vacation request. I do construction project mgmt for a group of small community colleges. One is starting a roof replacement June 7th and I'm wrapping up a $5.5M remodel/addition on June 15.

Barring no delays in either I'll be there.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts