StromTrooper banner

981 - 1000 of 1042 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
I saw that video and actually posted it in it’s own thread yesterday. I thought it was great that he brought up the V Strom.
I was wondering why you were starting a BMW bashing thread over there, but then I watched the vid and said "Ah...v-strom mention. I get it now." :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Heard from my Canadian dealer today. Availability in Canada is still scheduled for early May, so no changes thus far.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Somebody got a yellow XT version on Facebook. Was delivered today. Didn't say yet what part of the world he was in. :unsure:

Looks like the Netherlands the person said.
There are 3 or more videos on YouTube of people test driving the yellow version in the UK at different dealers.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ron Ayers Motorsports in Greenville, NC, posted a YouTube video. He has an orange/white 1050 XT at his dealership.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yep, sure looks like it.

They will probably pop up left and right now.

Found another one...

·
Registered
122 Posts
My Dealer in St. George, Utah just got a orange/white 1050XT in. I had a chance to look it over and sit on it. It looks great. Totally different and anything earlier. I'm not a fan of orange but it looks really good on the 1050. The new windshield should be a huge improvement. The tires look more street oriented than the Bridgestone's on earlier models. I pretty much like everything, especially the cruise control. The seat must have been designed by bureaucrats who hate us peasants. Smaller and harder than the earlier models. That can be easily fixed. If I hadn't just purchased a new Gold Wing, I'd be seriously tempted. I'll just suffer and keep riding my beautiful candy red 2019 DL1000, LOL!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Looking at the demo ride schedule they are cancelled in the month of April. :(

May 1st in TN they start. Hopefully.

Starting to show up...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I don't think they have it but it's discounted.

·
Registered
125 Posts
So my dealer just called me. His Suzuki rep told him that the Canadian 1050's are currently on the ship. So early May is still the target. Some good news!

Cheers, and stay safe.
K

·
Registered
56 Posts
Waiting for some USA dealers to have the top-of -the line 1050 available to really check it out. I like alot of the electronics and safety aids on it. Need to see it in the flesh and see how it fits me. With the current pandemic.....don't see that happening for awhile.

981 - 1000 of 1042 Posts