StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 V-Strom Adventure XT ABS that will be available for sale in the next few weeks. It is currently in Seattle, awaiting shipping back to my home in SC. I rode this V-Strom from SC to Seattle. It has approx. 5300 miles on it. In addition to the standard features, it also includes the fog light kit and heated grips. In addition to the panniers, includes tank bag and mount for Garmin Zumo XT (wired to battery) (gps not included). In other words, this is the fully loaded model that retails for about $18k. It has a few scratches on it from some off-road riding, but everything works perfectly and I would not hesitate to ride it across the country again. I'm planning on down-sizing bikes a bit and getting something more off-road oriented. NADA value on the bike is between $12,500-$14,500. I'm open to offers in that neighborhood. Clean SC title in hand. Bike can be picked up in SC or ship it to your home. I'm not sure when this bike will arrive back in SC due to all the shipping delays happening right now. So, if you want a great bike and are flexible on taking delivery, let me know.
Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had to get back home as I run a fishing guide service on the lake we live on. Had customers waiting on me. Wish I had the time to return. I would have come on a more southerly route back. Maybe in my future still!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts