StromTrooper banner

Which date do you prefer? Vote for both if you will attend either date.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stromaholic (Mark) has put up his hand and offered to be the organiser for a northern NSW gathering this November. Thanks Mark.

Walcha or Dorringo, 7/8 November 2020, or 14/15 November 2020. Coffs area, northern NSW. Both of these towns have been affected by bush fires. Mark says that this is not intended to take away from, but to add to, any ideas anyone may have for a second gathering in southern NSW or Victoria.

The poll above asks for your preferred date and will close on 10 April.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Providing my leave is approved 14/15 works for me & should be able to spend a week or two around there.

There is nothing my bride likes more than spending my money in small communities.

Any town will do.

Reactions: Stromaholic

·
Registered
613 Posts
Thanks Brockie, it was also my intention to vote for the preferred town in the same poll. So after you all tick a preferred date box, also please comment on which town suits. After April 10, I will advise of accommodation, meals, and merchandise that will be available. Please spread the word around to any former members you may still be in touch with, as my intention is to pump some much needed cash back into our chosen community. It will be kept fairly simple and relaxed, so anyone will be most welcome. Cheers!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Stromaholic
Thanks for putting your hand up for putting this together, The last few gatherings we have found simpler is better.
Either Walcha or Dorrigo is good for me.
Regards Bruce

·
Registered
184 Posts
Any date any place.
If we can get there, we will be there.
Thanks Stromaholic
Harry & Leanne

Good response Harry,

If I can get there I will!

(y)

·
Registered
127 Posts
This looks interesting. However, 7th and 8th is the last Snowy Ride which I am hoping to go to. Maybe do that and head north for this event if it's to be held on the 15th.

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's been a while since I've logged in and posted on here, but I know that Mark organises a great event, so I'll do my best to attend for sure. I'm open for either date. Either venue will also be awesome, but as I haven't explored Dorrigo as much as I have Walcha, I'd vote for that just for my own sense of adventure!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Ok, so we'll very tentatively pencil in November 14/15 at Dorrigo, but I won't proceed with any firm plans until such time that the border and travel restrictions are lifted. Realistically, if they are lifted by mid October, I will have enough time to get some merch organised and have a chat with accommodation and food premises about our requirements. Until then, everyone please stay safe and cross your fingers that the current situation improves sooner, rather than later.

Cheers,
Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts
This looks interesting. However, 7th and 8th is the last Snowy Ride which I am hoping to go to. Maybe do that and head north for this event if it's to be held on the 15th.
Just FYI. The snowy ride has been postponed til 2021.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts