StromTrooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
321 - 328 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Counting down the days until May! I need more of them riding socks Stalky!!!

Reactions: happy hooker

·
Registered
93 Posts
Not to hijack the thread, but I made a suspension thread I wouldn't mind getting some advice on. I wasn't finding a lot of advice for huge jumps in spring rate, so I'm struggling to understand where I need to fall on the budget-to-safety/performance ratio.

I have also ordered the werks clutch basket and will try to install a 15t front sprocket in the coming weeks. The gearing just hasn't been palatable since moving to the mountains and I'd like it to be a little shorter for around town/off-road use. Here hoping I can get everything in shape and the pandemic situation is looking a little better for the rally in May!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well Santa was good to me this year. Prowler will be riding something new this year. Well new to me. It is black and shiny with all kinds of farkles that I haven't even figured out how to use yet. Still trying to get over the shiny part. More off road capable and 140 pounds lighter than the DL-1000.
I also know there are a few others with new rides this year. Now you have another reason to attend this year, just to see what new bikes show up.
Ride safe and ride often.
Prowler

·
Registered
730 Posts
I think he was refering to the ones Mark 444 sold. But anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!!! See ya'll in May .......
I think you are right about it being Mark 444 that had them. They are the ones that say left and right on the appropriate sock.

·
Premium Member
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #327 ·
Yes, "SOKz" Moto-socks.........I have a few pair remaining, limited sizes........$6/pair plus shipping. Shoot me a PM with sizing??

321 - 328 of 328 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.