StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I believe that 2019 XT Adv should be out by now, Cycle trader shows that some dealerships have them on floor and selling them in USA.
Has any of forum riders report any thing about their experience on this forum.
Thank you
Ride safe/Ride long:smile2:

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
It's gonna ride/perform and be just like the 17/18, just look prettier is all.[/QUOTE]

+ 2 :surprise:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But you have a new Africa Twin!!!! >:) It's gonna ride/perform and be just like the 17/18, just look prettier is all.
AT is animal. with DCT it gives the bike so much advantages over non DCTs, but I never had a 2014+ V strom , I think the 2019 engine is different from 18 with more upgrades , also I like the paint color.
I think a new VStrom XT ADV will replace them all for my needs I like comfortable adventure and not much off roading . My AT seems to be good at doing every thing ,but definitely is a better bike for dirt, off roading.
I will probably keep the AT, and if I do not buy a new 2019 VStrom XT ADV, I will get a Honda NC750 X DCT in 1-2 years, which is also capable for my needs but will need spoke wheels then and different tires.GSA might be another candidate down the road , but I still resist European bikes.
Ride safe/Ride long:smile2:

·
Registered
111 Posts
The 2016 DL650 V-Strom ABS (SOLD) is my 85th bike and besides that I have a 2014 Honda CTX1300D(FOR SALE) and a 2007 Suzuki Burgman 650 in the Garage.:surprise:

I'm in the market right now for a new 'Adventure' bike and the Africa Twin is very attractive at $9,999 in my area. Of course the new DL1000 can be bought for the same price. My last DL1000 was a new 2003:laugh2:

So little time and Soooo many bikes--Oh the Humanity:wink2:

Sam:nerd:

·
Registered
11,531 Posts
I would say you are a collector or dealer. :surprise:

I have had eighteen and wish I would have kept a few of them longer now. EVen my salesman buddy at Honda had only had about thirty although he had seven at the same time for a while. :laugh2:

The 2016 DL650 V-Strom ABS (SOLD) is my 85th bike and besides that I have a 2014 Honda CTX1300D(FOR SALE) and a 2007 Suzuki Burgman 650 in the Garage.:surprise:

I'm in the market right now for a new 'Adventure' bike and the Africa Twin is very attractive at $9,999 in my area. Of course the new DL1000 can be bought for the same price. My last DL1000 was a new 2003:laugh2:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

:surprise:85:surprise:

·
Registered
268 Posts
And then there's the lighter weight KTM 790 Adventure and Adventure R for less price with more features. And then there's the lighter weight and the reliable and fast triple Yamaha Tracer 900 and 900GT for those who plan on staying on pavement! The GT is a bargain when you total up all the features included when compared with the 1000 VStrom fitted with similar features.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts