StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case any Canadians have missed it the V-Strom rally at the Ironhorse is on may 16-19. It looks like there will be a strong attendance of Canadians there this year.

i haven't been down for a few years but always really enjoyed it. I'm going down for sure (but not looking for a riding partner as I am either stabbing it down in one day or if my wife comes taking two days and riding with her.) @PhilStrom and crew (the "Foreign Legion) are heading down.

Thread about the event is here:

https://www.stromtrooper.com/events/419921-2019-eastern-v-strom-rally-stecoah-nc-may-16-19-a.html

You should go!!!

..Tom

·
Super Moderator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm headed down. Got the week off work.

I'm up for any ride.

Looking forward to riding home with you Tom if that's still an option!
Yup absolutely! I have Sunday and Monday to get home and would happily ride with you!

If you wanted to stretch your return out longer it wouldn't surprise me if there are a number of Canadians extending their time in the USA (I usually would be trying to bank some time for other longer rides this year.)

..Tom

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Yup absolutely! I have Sunday and Monday to get home and would happily ride with you!

If you wanted to stretch your return out longer it wouldn't surprise me if there are a number of Canadians extending their time in the USA (I usually would be trying to bank some time for other longer rides this year.)

..Tom
Excellent! Could always call an audible on Sunday. I appreciate it!

This year I'm only taking a 2 week vacation with the family, not the typical 4 week crazy adventure. Last year we pulled the van, kids, and trailer across Newfoundland. This year we are renting a cottage in PEI, and I'm pulling a bike trailer out to ride PEI, the Cabot trail and the east coast of Nova Scotia. 2 weeks in a cottage is too much for me... so I'm breaking it up with some rides. Gonna bring the tent and enjoy some solo time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts