StromTrooper banner

341 - 351 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Spokes, not that I am aware of. I will be there the week of September the 4th but for one day only and not on the Strom. I am thinking next year (2019) will be a 2 event year for the Strom folks. You never know, we will need to discuss this at the May rally in 2019. September and October are great times of the year to be in the Smokies but the weather can be extreme at the later dates. I am thinking next September would be something to aim at for a second meet.
Most riders like myself cannot commit very early to this schedule but I will know if I can do the September 2019 meet by the time we see each other in May next year.
Getting ready to retire and looking forward to visiting the Horse several times a year after I depart the workforce.
Prowler

·
Super Moderator
16,879 Posts
I was only able to stop by for a few hours this year, am sure hoping to be around for the 19 rally. IMHO a Fall rally would be even better........just sayin. :wink2:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good to hear from you Big B. I like the fall at the IronHorse too but I just can't wait until next September so May is still on for me. Maybe September 2019 also.
Prowler

·
Premium Member
4,110 Posts
Have we set a date for May 2019 yet? Seems like we usually have a date set by now.
Yes.

Oh, you want to know when it is. >:)

May 16 - 19, 2019 at Iron Horse MC Lodge. It's always the weekend after Mother's Day. Or you can check the website (link in signature below).

Get those reservations in, Iron Horse holds those dates for us until sometime in early January.

·
Registered
94 Posts
2019 Rally is about 24 weeks away. We have another month before the Iron Horse no longer holds rooms for us that weekend. After that they'll likely go quick.
I got furloughed this week (that's the railroad for you) and the next day started talking about the 2019 Rally with my wife.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #347
2019 Rally..........

Guess it's time to start a New 2019 Eastern Vstrom Rally thread.....??? Thankyou Roy (Stalky Tracker) for posting the information. And........thankyou "again" Roy for all the Rally Work you do behind the scenes.......continuously updating the rally website, contacting attendees from 2018, coming up with Ride Routes and new venues for rides. While most of us are in Winter Hibernation, living off our stored-up fat, Stalky Tracker is constantly chipping away at the next Rally Duties starting 1-2 weeks after the last rally.....and he lives in Wisconsin where it is cold as a Witch's Left Mammary!!!!!!!!!! He's the one that has all rights to be taking a Long Winter's Nap......:fineprint:
He's a "keeper"..........:kiss:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all. Roundrider1 here. New to the site, Stroms and adv touring all together. Can you give the the ralley site info. I would like to know more about the meets. Looking foreard to meeting folks. Ride safe. Roundrider1

·
Premium Member
4,110 Posts
Hello all. Roundrider1 here. New to the site, Stroms and adv touring all together. Can you give the the ralley site info. I would like to know more about the meets. Looking foreard to meeting folks. Ride safe. Roundrider1
The Eastern V-Strom Rally website link is in my signature below (or EasternVstromRally.com). May 16-19, 2019 at Iron Horse MC Lodge in Stecoah NC.

There's also the Romney Rally in Romney WV, the dates haven't been set yet. https://www.stromtrooper.com/events/419617-2019-romney-camp-n-ride.html

And the Cache Rally in Gardiner MT, June 14-16, 2019. https://www.stromtrooper.com/events/415859-6th-annual-cache-rally-june-14-15-16-a.html

Hope this helps, if not holler and we'll try again. :laugh2:

·
Super Moderator
16,879 Posts
The Eastern V-Strom Rally website link is in my signature below (or EasternVstromRally.com). May 16-19, 2019 at Iron Horse MC Lodge in Stecoah NC.

There's also the Romney Rally in Romney WV, the dates haven't been set yet. https://www.stromtrooper.com/events/419617-2019-romney-camp-n-ride.html

And the Cache Rally in Gardiner MT, June 14-16, 2019. https://www.stromtrooper.com/events/415859-6th-annual-cache-rally-june-14-15-16-a.html

Hope this helps, if not holler and we'll try again. :laugh2:

Shouldn't we shut down this thread and update/sticky one for the 19 rally? :smile2:

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Shouldn't we shut down this thread and update/sticky one for the 19 rally? :smile2:
Yep getting ready. Went out to the shop and checked the battery tender. It’s on and the battery is fully charged

Ok I’m ready

341 - 351 of 351 Posts