StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone . i was looking for the oem side cases for my dl1000 2014 . i find that the catalog number has changed from 93100-31810 to
990D0-31JS2 , but anyway it is not available .
Anyone knows if the other models above the 2014 should fit ?
thanks

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I think they do but one way to check is to look up the parts number for different years to confirm. What do you need, a whole set? There was one for sale here. I have a lone left side 2014 OEM pannier, in case you need just one ..?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Blau, what kinda shape is that left pannier in, and what do you need for it? I have an intermittent interior latch issue, it's liveable but I woudnt mind eliminating the problem in total.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
I could also use a left side OEM pannier (if MAZ4ME passes over it)... Mine has a minor crack, so far not a problem but always on the lookout for a backup.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry guys, but because of my too few posts since joining this website does not allow me to post a new WANTED thread. So I am using this thread to let everyone know that I am looking for a LH side case (no need for the set, and no need for lock either) for my 2014 DL1000A (can be part # 93100-31810, 93100-31820, 990D0-31JS2). Thanks, Gianni

·
Registered
13 Posts
if you want to research side cases from a 2017. I have the OEM cases I would part with. Basically brand new.

·
Registered
14,240 Posts
Perhaps the locks can be rekeyed to your bike. I had that done for my G650GS BMW at the dealer for a nominal cost.
Makes life easier.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Let me me see how much shipping would be to your zip code before I quote you a price. You would need them re-keyed to your ignition key.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts