StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Folks 9 more days to go till I depart for the 2014 EASTERN V-STROM GATHERING.I am looking forward to meeting you all in fellowship,and doing some Group adventure riding together.Looks like good weather for us also looking at the extended weather forecast for the area.:thumbup:

2014 Eastern V-Strom Gathering - Home

I hope to see all YOU STROMTROOPERS at the 2014 EASTERN V-STROM GATHERING ON MAY 15-18 at the Iron Horse Motorcycle lodge 1755 Lower Stecoah Rd, Robbinsville, NC 28771 828-479-3864. :thumbup:

Ironhorse Motorcycle Lodge | 828-479-3864 Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge near Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway

Who from Georgia & South Carolina is headed up we might meet up along the way up I plan to depart North Augusta,SC aprox 04:30 on Thursday May 15 and arrive in the mid morning on Thursday May 15th I plan to tent camp the first night then share a Lodge room with a friend. The route I will be on is up GA-17 N ,US-123 ,US-23 N, US-441 N, NC-28,US-19 S, US-74 W. NC-28 W.
Gunter Gap Rd,Lower Stecoah Rd.See You there Lord Willing. Rick

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm riding down to Columbus GA on Tuesday to visit the girlfriend's relatives, then riding up to Suches and staying there Wednesday night. Then Thursday it's off to Iron Horse!

·
Premium Member
2,914 Posts
Rick..........I count at least 5 other riders coming to the Rally from SC.......look on the "Attendees Thread" under events......maybe PM those fellers to get their departure times??

Also looking forward to meeting new faces, and seeing old friends from Rallys Past. Just remember NOT to ride over yer head, and watch for idiots coming across the yellow line in the tight stuff. Over 100 folks are coming to this event.....we want all 100 returning home in one piece!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Nuts, I wish I'd learned about this sooner, I would have liked to go. Turns out I wouldn't have been able to go anyway this time, as I have to appear in court as a witness on the 15th (nothing serious!).

Y'all have fun, and be safe!

·
Premium Member
2,914 Posts
Nuts, I wish I'd learned about this sooner, I would have liked to go. Turns out I wouldn't have been able to go anyway this time, as I have to appear in court as a witness on the 15th (nothing serious!).

Y'all have fun, and be safe!
Ride up on Friday...........tent camp there at the lodge.........we'll leave the light on for ya......and a "cold one". :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm riding down to Columbus GA on Tuesday to visit the girlfriend's relatives, then riding up to Suches and staying there Wednesday night. Then Thursday it's off to Iron Horse!
I hope to see you there !:thumbup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope to meet you there.Yes I know about the idiots who cross the yellow line Ive met a few the hard way . Not so fun !!!see you at Iron Horse !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry about the court thing I hope to see ya next year !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That s a good idea come up on friday in the early am oh dark 30de it will be a nice cool ride then you will not have to wait till next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts