StromTrooper banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2014 DL1000, about 30,000 miles, never dropped at speed, just while standing still when it would provide the maximum amount of embarrassment.
Two custom seats, Shad Comfort Seat and Seat Comforts
Shad saddle bags and Trunk
Givi Crash Bars
Givi Airflow Windscreen
SW Motech skid pan
Suzuki hand guards
Arrow full exhaust
Adventuretech fender risers
Adventuretech side stand foot
Adventuretech foot peg and control lowering kit with gear shift relocation
Adventuretech passenger peg lowering kit
Adventuretech over the dash shelf
Adventuretech auxiliary lights
Adventuretech mirror extenders

Price: KBB

·
Registered
986 Posts
newspapers are publications supplying daily news that have a cost predicated on every page p[ublished and so make sure to qualify that the pages they print (again, at a cost) have some sense to them. As opposed to blogs and websites for which there is no additional costs (at least for publishing) which allows all manner of outlets publish all manner of gibberish because they are not paying for the printing thererof.

·
Vendor
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kind of like photographs in the old days. My wife and I have very few photos of us and our friends when we first got married. Actually very few for the first six years we were married. Being in the military we didn't have much money and photographs cost money back then. The film was just the first charge. Then there was development costs. Every photograph was carefully planned and put away in a scrap book for safe keeping.

Now that they are free people take photos of anything that gets their attention, but they don't save them like we did. I think one day they will regret that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts