Touring Screen

PLASTIC UNDER COWLING

LED Lamps

Tank bag Lock Ring

Center-stand

Mirror Extenders

Heated Hand Grips

Decor Trim LH & RH Side

Decor Trim (Front) Link HERE to thread about this item.

Wheel Decal Front and Rear

Low Seat

GPS Mount bracket

·
Registered
240 Posts
Smart...

Suzuki is getting...smarter. Most people who will buy this bike will want the goodies. Center stands, electric grips, etc.

·
Registered
191 Posts
This appears to be a EU accessory listing. It'll be interesting if all these are also offered in the USA. Lots of cool stuff here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I wonder if that tank bag and ring will fit the 650? They want 800.00 for those fog lights..

·
Registered
209 Posts
Those side bags are a full 10 ltrs less then what I have on my '12. I was going to order the adventure model but now not so sure, I use my '12 Strom for everything including grocery shopping and use every ltr of my sidecases. The more about the new '14 Strom the more I want to hang on to my '12, so far the previous V-Strom has better wind protection and bigger ( stock) sidebags.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I like how they tucked in the sidecases closer to the bike. I think they caught a lot of flak for the cases on the L2 Glee making the bike as wide as a small car.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Got an email from SW Motech today......

"We will receive the new 2014 V-Strom from Suzuki in our workshop in the coming weeks and will then start to develop accessories for it."

They also said to keep in touch with Twisted Throttle of more info. So there ya go.....

Suzuki still hasn't put the overpriced top case and driving lights back on the US Accessory website. I spoke to Suzuki Corp last week and they are looking in to the pricing......

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts

"We will receive the new 2014 V-Strom from Suzuki in our workshop in the coming weeks and will then start to develop accessories for it."

They also said to keep in touch with Twisted Throttle of more info. So there ya go.....

Suzuki still hasn't put the overpriced top case and driving lights back on the US Accessory website. I spoke to Suzuki Corp last week and they are looking in to the pricing......

Thanks for the update. I like Twisted Throttle, and am sure they will do a great job at making great farkles available for what I believe will be a great selling bike. I am purchasing the base model so I can add my own farkles as they become available. :thumbup:

·
Registered
213 Posts

Good to hear, thanks for sharing. Hopefully they don't take /too/ long!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts