1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ooohhh... I like the red.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yeah the red is nice! If I were buying a new one, that's probably what I'd get. But I love my 2012 orange.

Rob

·
Registered
241 Posts
Well, buy the red panels and sell me your orange ones if they're in good shape. A few of mine have some scrapes and I'd love to replace 'em if I could do so economically. :)

Rob

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I like my gray bike, most every vehicle I've ever had was grey.

red only makes vespas go faster.

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
V-Twin?
Red?

Maybe Suzuki are going after the Ducati market :yesnod:

G

·
0 Posts
oh man that red is awesome! Anyone want to trade red panels for black panels?:D

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like the red better than the orange, but I still like the white the best. What I really dig is the brown on the new 1000. I have toyed with the idea of painting mine a color similar to this.

·
Banned
255 Posts
I like the red better than the orange, but I still like the white the best. What I really dig is the brown on the new 1000. I have toyed with the idea of painting mine a color similar to this.

I really like this colour as well. To me it seems to be that dirty sort of tone like the fox orange, and these type of colours look great off road. :thumbup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I saw a couple v-strom youtube videos where the guy converted the color of his bike. Seemed pretty easy, although using spray cans is a little cheaper than I would probably go :confused:

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
(Wow, I can't even quote a reply with a picture in it until I hit my "magic 50"...)

Anyway, I too really like the tan color. Sure, I like my white L3, but if I had the choice between my white and this brown, then I'd choose the brown in a heartbeat. A bit off topic, but I think that new 1000 looks very nice too, beak and all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts