StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Vancouver International Motorcycle show last weekend and did a bunch of 360 photos for work. This one sitting on the 1000 is one of my favourites. The AMS girls are pretty fun too. The link will take you to the Google tour and you can follow the arrows to other manufacturers.http://goo.gl/maps/SI3YG

Attachments

·
Banned
255 Posts
Amazing work mrmassageguy :jawdrop:

This type of use of 360 images and using them as a Google tour deserves top marks. You have given those of us behind the keyboard and other parts of the world a virtual tour of what looks to be a good show.

That Suzuki stand has an excellent representation of the new 1000 and I really like how you mounted the flexible tripod on the bike seats to give a riders type view of the surrounds.

Good Work :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Great work :thumbup:

At least they had some Stroms to sit on.

Off topic, I moved the Google view across to the Yamaha stand.
Is that a tricked out Yamaha Bolt on the pedestal painted in the Kenny Roberts colours? Looks like it has an R6/R1 front-end and 17" wheels :yikes:

Very trick. If anyone who attended the show has pics of that I would love to see them :yesnod:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I saw that too, I have some friends that went, I will ask.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I was at the Vancouver International Motorcycle show last weekend and did a bunch of 360 photos for work. This one sitting on the 1000 is one of my favourites. The AMS girls are pretty fun too. The link will take you to the Google tour and you can follow the arrows to other manufacturers.http://goo.gl/maps/SI3YG
Holy cow! That 360 degree photography was cool! I went to the International Motorcycle Show in Phoenix Az and posted a couple lousy pictures. Man I gotta get me one of those 360 degree camera things! Really nice, thanks for the post.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Great work :thumbup:

At least they had some Stroms to sit on.

Off topic, I moved the Google view across to the Yamaha stand.
Is that a tricked out Yamaha Bolt on the pedestal painted in the Kenny Roberts colours? Looks like it has an R6/R1 front-end and 17" wheels :yikes:

Very trick. If anyone who attended the show has pics of that I would love to see them :yesnod:
Nothing yet, but another pic from the other side to tide you over:

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Nothing yet, but another pic from the other side to tide you over:

Thats the one!

That is really cool. Love what people are doing to these Bolts. There have been some amazing things done to them so far, including this one :yesnod:

Cheers megadon, thanks for the pic :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts